<< back to home



Day number 17.2.06 of the voyage

Good morning sunshine!

So today was a luverly day.

Tho I didn't sleep much lastnite I did read a little bit and shower and rest and doze til the rest of the household was up. Then I went outside in the sunshine, and tested out my new camera with pictures and clips of squirrels, deer, chipmunks, silly little birdies and me.

Most of today I spent in the winter sun; now and then wishing I had brought the goggles I bought in WI out with me.

It was so warm today the snow kept on melting, and I was able to walk around in jeans and a tshirt. I took photos in the same places my old photos were taken so I can compare the difference in both the snow-less land and in lil old me.

After walking home like the great white hunter - freezing at every sound and taking snaps of various critters - I slept for a little while, waking briefly when Mary dropped in on her way to work, til about 5:30 when I got ready and went out to dinner with Chuck and his wife at The Boat House - the restaurant in town that Woodloch also owns.

Tomorrow night I'm getting on the bus in Hawley to Port Authority, NY where Mel will pick me up; then there's a party at her house!
Then I'll stay with her til Sunday night on Staten Island, New York. If the Statue of Liberty is actually open this year, I'll go. I missed out last time and I was sad.

Back to Hawley PA Sunday night, then flying back to Orlando FL Monday morning.

In Orlando finish present-buying and park-visiting til the 23rd. Then to LAX > Sydney > Adelaide.

Saturday afternoon (Feb 25th) I arrive back home.
'Welcome' instructions have been given to various parties. I expect results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home