<< back to home



Day number 10.2.06 of the voyage

"Do I look 'abominable' to you? Why couldn't they call me The Adorable Snowman? Or The Agreeable Snowman?"

'Okay, rule number one out here:
Always... no... Never... go out in a blizzard!'

-The Abominable Snowman, Monsters Inc. (2002)

Yep a blizzard.
Evidently someone heard me complain about no snow and this weekend there are warnings galore for most of NY, NJ, and PA.

This area will get a few inches, but at the moment it's still 50-50 whether we get the brunt of the snowstorm expected Saturday night.

Meh, other than it killing any chance of maybe possibly going out somewhere - like The Internationals' Welcome Party that I've been invited to Saturday night (yeah great planning, guys) - or having visitors due to my lack of transport, I don't really mind too much.
I'll just stand outside and play in it all and take pictures until I'm some sort of meat popsicle.

It snowed a tiny bit this morning, enough to make tracks. Speaking of which, I wonder if that's the same lynx I was tracking here a few winters back.
Or the bear tracks I found... we had a bear that was fond of checking out what our bins contained. I never saw him but I was following his tracks one morning and was later found calling into the surrounding woods for the bear to come back and that I wanted to hug him.

Crazy Australians.
But 'charming' also, as I was called today.

I think I blushed. Katie's right, that's very girly...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous yo ho's...

"If you go down to the woods today, you're sure of a big surprise.
If you go down to the woods today, you'd better go in disguise.
For ev'ry bear that ever there was, will gather there for certain because.
Today's the day the Teddy Bears have their picnic"

snow yeah!
Don't forget the snow angels!

Love mumsie & pa

have fun!!!!!!!!

11/2/06 5:41 PM  
Blogger pirategirl yo ho's...

GAH NOW ITS IN MY HEAD!!

you're my family, you're supposed to love me! not torture me with tunes that will not leave the mind late at night!!

snow angels? we're apparently expecting a foot of snow now... i'll sink. but we'll see.

11/2/06 11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous yo ho's...

Being girly is not a function of your sexuality - it's a function of your genes.
Rejoice in being girly, Vixen.

12/2/06 5:49 AM  
Blogger pirategirl yo ho's...

teehee
yes i do - but i still get paid out for it :P

12/2/06 6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous yo ho's...

I love Smarties xx

12/2/06 7:46 PM  
Blogger pirategirl yo ho's...

the people or the chocolate?

12/2/06 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home