<< back to home



Day number 3.2.06 of the voyage

Just so you know II

Today I woke up and looked sleepily at the windows with the blinds drawn.

I noticed in the tiny gap between frame and blind I could see some sort of movement.
It was like a cloud of tiny white moths were flying past my window.

Suddenly I remembered where I was and leapt up and opened the blind.


I spent an unknown amount of time after that watching a million snowflakes dance for me.

The tiny specks of white flying madly at times, working hard to blanket the ground with their woolly icy quilt.
Other times fluttering unhurriedly to the earth without any care where they land, just happy to be blown this way and that, and to come to rest wherever the breeze may choose.

Then I looked at Andrea's book The Art of Amy Brown.

Then I watched the snow again and tried to find the sprites and faeries dancing in the flurries too.

I didn't find any, they were hiding well.

:)

Yay snow.

I guess I have to make that snowangel after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home