<< back to home



Day number 2.2.06 of the voyage

Correction on SNOW

ok, yes, while there is snow here in La Crosse Wisconsin, it's not like knee deep stuff. Or even ankle deep.

It's more like week-old snow that's dotted about the place so that there's a patch or two of white on people's front lawn. That's about it. Also, I'm told that it's pretty warm here for this time of year, so the snow is slowly melting anyway.

Today I had the best sleep on my first real bed in.... damn, too long.

Even though I dreamt weird things and woke up once or twice thinking "Whoa, where the hell am I??", I soon told myself that it's okay, I havent been abducted by aliens. Instead I reminded myself that I was in dairyland Wisconsin in Andrea's guestroom :)

Today we vegged and watched movies and checked emails and watched TV and went to buy grog (Andrea bought a bottle of Red Knot from McLaren Vale, and I'm to try the Wisconsin wine she picked up also) and had dinner at the Olive Garden* and came back to indulge in Tim Burton's Corpse Bride, Vincent, Frankenweenie and Nightmare Before Christmas.

Right now the evening line-up of shows like Family Guy and Futurama has started on Adult Swim... why the network is called that I have no idea... so I guess I'm off to enjoy.



*good food, bad but somewhat amusing wait staff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home