<< back to home



Day number 6.2.06 of the voyage

Monty Python

...Just one of the dvds I've been watching here whilst vegging out at Andrea's pad.
I've been told a pitstop at the blog is long overdue, so here I am.
Personally though, I've been thinking no one deserves a post since no one has been leaving commenty pieces of goodness for me.

So just checking in with a brief update. Nothing much to report though really.
Our freak one-day snow is melting away - didn't get to make a snowangel or mini-snowman sorry - so it's not as fun to stomp about now as it was that night
(and Andrea can vouch for this, I did that alot).

I'm told it was cute, but I'm sure it was embarassing: everytime I got out the car, running around in circles stomping tracks and giggling like a girl.
Yes a girl! How horrific!

Katie has mentioned when I called her last that everytime I come back from the United States I'm more girly.
I'm not too sure why that is.

So anyway as I was saying, after two months of pretty much solidly working at Disney (not including my week off in which I was in immense immobile pain), I'm taking this chance to veg out.
Most of what I've been doing here is watching movies, chatting to you lovely folks online (timezones permitting), staying up and sleeping late, trudging in snow for a day, meeting Andrea's family (aw they're so cute) and friend(s), & drinking eating and being merry.

I was introduced to cheese curds (drops of cheese in batter deep fried) and do fear I may be addicted like my hosts. Tho I have been apt to say It's like chewing rubber, why is it so good??? with a mouthful.

On Wednesday I'm going to Pennsylvania to catch up with my Woodloch crew (I've had some of you ask: Woodloch Pines is where I worked last time I was here).
I'm still tryin to find a place to stay but at least have a backup place if all else fails (thanks to cute Pennsylvanian people who think I'm... well... amazing :P )

But yeah, the plan for the next couple days is... well it basically revolves around going out bowling and catching a film at the cinema.

Just hangin out in a laid back quiet cheesey Wisconsin mountainey town. The best kind.

Not a thing to do but talk to you. We're all alright, we're all alright. Hello Wisconsin!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous yo ho's...

Excuse me? No one has been leaving you messages? What am I? Chalk dust?

I am a guest columnist in the Sunday Mail this week in the 'My View' section. A guy rang and asked for a photo which I Photoshopped severely. He said he loved my writing. Shucks.

Uni's back in a few weeks. YUCK!

Chris had his tonsils out on Tuesday and his throat is now infected. His breath smells like something has crawled inside his throat and died. I have to keep a clear 2m radius from him or suffer the consequences. He's on antibiotics now. Poor love.

Kids are back at school.

No more news.

Keep on keepin' on xx

6/2/06 5:55 AM  
Blogger K-Boo yo ho's...

I had my tonsils out like 2 years ago, it rocked. HA! Now you know why I love the cheese stringers!

6/2/06 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home