<< back to home



Day number 15.2.06 of the voyage

Aww II

So Woodloch, not wanting to see me cast out on the streets, is letting me stay in the old pad Pocono House til I fly back to Orlando on Monday - thanks guys xx

I had a backup bed & roof, but really really felt like I was imposing on them and had felt a bit uncomfortable about asking, but not having any alternative at the time, I had to swallow that.

But yay, I'm totally fine with paying rent for Pocono, I budgeted most if not all of my meagre Disney earnings to pay for accomodation if I needed to, so I'm cool if they're cool.

Well, of course I'm cool anyway. Hahaha.
And funny too, don't forget.

But also a bit sore and hurty so I'm going to lie down.
I don't know what it is about PA but I haven't had a decent sleep since I got here. I either sleep the whole night in hourly blocks with 5mins of awake time on the hour, or I sleep for about 4 solid hours and then wake up at some stupid time and can't drift off again.
How sucky.

Oh well, least I don't have to finish packing now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home