<< back to home



Day number 12.2.06 of the voyage

It is done!

New pictures up to my arrival at Andrea's house, are now up in the photos section. Some cutting of previous pics had to take place to create room, mostly fireworks. Sorry to all the pyro's out there.

In other news the blizzard missed us lastnight, but it sprinkled light glittery snowy goodness pretty steady all night... so from the looks of things out there I'm thinking thats about 2 inches and counting.
At first light I was out to capture the white sleek undistrubedness of it all when the plow came and wrecked it. I was mad.
However, today methinks may be a bit of a happy-snappy day.
After the rotten day I had yesterday I would like to lose myself in my art and the now for a while.

In other other news I discovered a renegade room-mate in the house. I met a tiny light brown white tummied fuzzy lil mouse lastnite. I shall call him... *thinking noises*... Nicholas.
Yes, that's a good name.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous yo ho's...

How do I access the photos, hun? xx

12/2/06 7:32 PM  
Blogger littlefaeriegirl yo ho's...

i think thinking noise is a spectacular name for a mouse

12/2/06 7:38 PM  
Blogger pirategirl yo ho's...

feh, you of all people should know that an asterisk denotes an action or sound *mwa*
so apox on your smart alec statement.

and vron, from this page click 'back to home' up the top. from there you can click the photos tab - sorry, i can't be assed making a new link, it was too early in the morning.

12/2/06 8:30 PM  
Blogger littlefaeriegirl yo ho's...

i actually think that thinking noise is a good name for a mouse. no need to be snarky and spell-it-outery

13/2/06 5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous yo ho's...

Ta, Vix xx

13/2/06 7:04 PM  
Blogger pirategirl yo ho's...

well i'll leave it for you to name your next mouse with.
i'll stick with Nicholas.

and i'm sorry, didn't mean to sound snarky. i wasnt. xx


you're welcome vron, enjoy the pictorial delight xx

13/2/06 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home