<< back to home



Day number 12.2.06 of the voyage

It's kinda like I never left. Weird huh?
My feet remember their way around everywhere.
And as for chocolate milk: If there was one thing I'd have ever remembered about this place it'd have been the deliciousness of the chocolate milk and how to acquire it.
But it's weird, a guest popped her head thru the door to ask something while I was in there catching up with people, and I straightened up and was about to say 'certainly, i'll just check on that for you' when I realise I didn't work there anymore.

Get this tho - I'm so an ex-Disney girl. I picked up a few pieces of rubbish and put them in the bin in the foyer. Then stood up and said 'what the hell did I just do??'

(Mehehehe 'rubbish', 'bin' and 'foyer' instead of 'garbage/trash', 'trash can' and 'lobby'.
I admit it; I wrote that just to throw my American fans off.)

It's been a long 3 months being surrounded by South Americans. I love them, but in moderation. And right at this moment there's a particularly annoying one in the common room with me hogging the phone THAT I GOT OFF MY CALL FOR HER cos she said she was only going to be five minutes, and OVER AN HOUR LATER she's still on it and being in general a pain, as she has since I met her. One of the others told me earlier she was crazy, I'd have to agree.
Poor Andrea, I've just spent the last 20mins or so online bitching about it to her. hehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home