<< back to home



Day number 15.2.06 of the voyage

=oO

Someone stepped on my Mustard experiment!!!!
And now the snow is melting cos today is warmer
*sniff*

Now I shall never know what snow-frozen mustard looks like!

Perhaps I should have cordoned it off...

In other news I made a snowman yesterday. He was my Valentine.
I made him melt, and today he's lost his head and is falling to pieces over me.
I think later I will go kick him in the heart and put him out of his misery.
I hate being a heartbreaker.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous yo ho's...

Kirst says you are heading back early. Can it be true? xx

15/2/06 8:54 PM  
Blogger pirategirl yo ho's...

Tis in the works my young jedi.
When confirmation is gotten then all shall be informed.
If the airline booking goes thru you can expect to see me a whole 4 DAYS EARLIER than previously planned.
:)
and Kirst has a big mouth.

16/2/06 3:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous yo ho's...

I shall make a snowman tonight as well, and then when my snowman melts they can be together... in that place where melted snowmen go.

16/2/06 8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous yo ho's...

I'll just make a pathetic sandman. Geez, I'm sleepy

18/2/06 7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home