<< back to home



Day number 4.1.06 of the voyage

Newsflashes

  • I have moved apartments, please note the changed postal address on the contacts page.
    This will now be my contact address for the next 3 weeks.
  • The link to the photos page is now fix-ed.
  • My insane roomie L.A is leaving early tomorrow morning :(
  • My impromptu four-day weekend isn't worth the back pain responsible and I've found myself a chiropractor - $60, but what alternative do I have?
  • I've been the giant ear to a few peoples' problems lately and am slowly getting to a 'I don't care, leave me alone' stage. But I called Vanessa late lastnite and that always helps. She made me smile. And giggle. Alot. Thanks hun
  • I've bought postcards for people... one day I will write in them and send them
  • I'm just gonna come out and say it: Tinkerbell is a slut. Deal with it.
  • Unclaimed food in the communal cupboard when moving wards off having to shop for a few days
  • I need a shower. Moving and cleaning takes it out of you and I'm going out tonite.
    Teeheeheeheeheehee
  • 2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous yo ho's...

    Hi Vix,

    I sent you a brief email. Sounds like you are quite the employee. Go for it, girl! Live it up while you can and while you want to xx

    4/1/06 9:21 PM  
    Blogger pirategirl yo ho's...

    Brief is the word is the word that you heard its got groove its got meaning....

    anyhoo - thanks lovey, its been my first piece of mail for quite a while *sniff* even my FREE voicemails are quiet, i think yours was the last one there too!

    how sad.

    5/1/06 7:57 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home