<< back to home



Day number 3.1.06 of the voyage

:(

Today I was sent home from work.
I was crying in the pre-shift meeting and trying to be brave. They wasnt enough people there and I knew they needed me.
Then as soon as someone was nice to me I cracked and I had tears streaming down my face. A manager drove me home.
I felt so stupid.

When I got home I crawled back into bed. I've had 3 naps or so between now and then from all the painkillers etc.

I still have to pack for my apartment-change early tomorrow. Bleh.

I used some of my spare time keeping from cabin-fever by walking over to Walgreens and getting some photos done. So huzzah, behold the first of my pictures

:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous yo ho's...

Photos don't work

3/1/06 10:53 PM  
Blogger pirategirl yo ho's...

done and done

4/1/06 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home