<< back to home



Day number 20.2.06 of the voyage

Goodbye winter

So whats the weather like right now? Are you feeling too hot? Too cold?

Just to give you an idea of where I am, let me share this with you...

5 minutes ago Woodloch's weather report came over the CB radio.
I converted what I heard into more recognisable terms.

It's presently Fine & Sunny with a temperature of -11.7 degrees Celsius.

Yeah, you're feeling fine now right?


I begin my travels for Orlando in 2-3 hours.
I know I will step off the plane and rip off 3 of my 4 layers of clothing right there on the tarmac like I did stepping off my NY plane in LA this time 2003.

Tis cold, no doubt about it.

When I get home I need to have an adjusting period to the heat and to driving on the left again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home