<< back to home



Day number 20.1.06 of the voyage

music musings

Funny since I woke up with Tripod's 'Demi Moore' floating thru my head... Ghost is on tonite and I'm working. FEH.
Probably a good thing since it always makes me cry.

Mind you, so does the song from Toy Story 2 'When She Loved Me' which they play on their looped music at work.

Disney songs and lots of Phil Collins over and over... hey I can deal with that. Phil Collins is a golden god.

And whenever 'Under The Sea' or 'Kiss da Girl' sung by The Little Mermaid's Sebastian, I become some cajun custodial singing along.

I was partaking in a pre-shift jam with 4 Jamaicans in the stockyard the other day, we were all singing 'Oh What a night' and I admitted I was just a lame white girl with no rhythm and they all cracked up and said I was doing fine. I love how they laugh. They don't hold back. I love it.

One of the first things said to me on my first day at work was
"you from australia eh? you like cricket????"
from an older Jamaican man. He's funny.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous yo ho's...

Hey Vicki :) My answer wasn't no the other night, I just had to walk away from my computer for a moment, and didn't get back in time to answer you. Of course you can stay at my place. I have a spare room and bed just for you ;) You can stay here the entire time you're here if you like. I don't mind.

20/1/06 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home