<< back to home



Day number 16.1.06 of the voyage

I'm sure it's not an encouraged practice: Telling guests that they can buy the exact same Disney merchandise in any shop in Orlando for about half the price as in the parks.
But meh, thats how most of my shopping is being done!
Speaking of shopping, I must get groceries. It hardly seems worth it, only having 10 days left here working for Disney - YES TEN CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?! - then travelling around the wild blue yonder* for a month
*dadda da da dadda da daaa

That said its time to stop playing on this thing and organise travelling amounts like accomodation and transport. As much as I'd love to fly on a broom to Wisconsin to see Andrea, and book the Presidential Suite of the nearest Hilton by claiming I am the Royal Ambassador for... I dunno.... Loompaland or something... I feel that's not quite going to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home