<< back to home



Day number 16.1.06 of the voyage

girls suck

and that's as much information as you get on that topic.

Friday I went to Magic Kingdom with workmate Nathan. It was so cool! My first themepark here!!!
Nathan was a gracious albeit an indecisive companion and we started our day by riding the Pirates of The Caribbean ride!!!

It was really tame, a little boatride past animatronic pirates doin general pirate stuff. To most it was a yawnfest, but to me it was heaven. I was bundled in my seat with my eyes wide and nails to my mouth and stifling the many giggles and gasps that came forth.
Afterwards in the giftshop - where I fell in love with and purchased my new hat - I hefted one of the rifles, slung it over at Nathan and quoted stuff I'd heard in the ride:
I not be sponging for rum, it be gold I'm after!!!!

From then, it was a day spent siiiiiinging in the rain (earning looks from other guests), riding all the cool rides (and a few uncool ones), and getting our picture taken with everycharacter we found (cinderella so wanted me).

My camera batteries died but that was okay, we just used the disney photo pass system.

I got into trouble for hugging and slightly lifting Stitch, but my room-mate told me not to worry cos 'that particular Stitch' is just a lame stupid girl, she knows cos she works with her. So I felt better.

The day started sunny but soon turned rainy, but it stayed warm so we were walking around in icky sticky weather. But meh, it was okay. All we did was ride and ride and ride. We went to Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Thunder Railroad, Haunted Mansion, Stitch's Great Escape, PhilharMagic (3D film with Donald Duck *quack*) and quite a few more the names of which escape me at this late hour.

We got home about 8pm and I was seriously falling asleep when a friend of Nathan's invited us out. I declined, went home, had a shower and was half-relieved to be called and told that Brokeback Mountain is booked out again so we can't see it tonite. Then I crawled into bed and thought about cuddling eeyore.
:)

One park down, three to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home