<< back to home



Day number 16.1.06 of the voyage

what's that old saying about The Best Laid Plans?

Well whatever it is, here's mine so far.
  • Check out Vista Way 11am Jan 26th ("Happy Australia Day, now get out")
  • Check in Miami Beach Hostel sometime later that afternoon
  • Kick it in Miami for 3 days
  • Board Greyhound bus for La Crosse, WI. 7:30pm Jan 29th
  • Bus through a few states on my way to Wisconsin; transferring in Florida, Georgia, & Illinois
  • Arrive La Crosse, WI 3:15pm Jan 31st

  • Damn I love travelling.
    No sarcasm, I actually mean that.
    :)

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous yo ho's...

    Ahh! Vicki today I say knee high skull and cross bone socks. DAmn if I had of had the money they would have been yours my pretty pirate.

    I got so excited :P

    18/1/06 5:29 AM  
    Blogger pirategirl yo ho's...

    ARRRR
    they woulda been an.... interesting.... addition to my costume. :P
    thanks for thinking of me tho.

    20/1/06 3:20 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home