<< back to home



Day number 20.1.06 of the voyage

feh

A room-mate and her friend are behind me in the living room talking about boys.
I feel kinda bad for not getting involved or as excited when this conversation comes up. I just stay quiet and do something else.
I feel like it's a slight Faux Pas to just say 'sorry but surfie boys who sit around getting stoned all day just isn't my cup of tea thanks.'
(no joke, that was the description of the boys of topic)
When I was getting on the bus to Pleasure Island earlier tonite I scanned the seats as I walked down the centre, spotting the plunging necklines, high heels, glitter, pounds of makeup, bangles, and bleached bleached hair;
then I looked at myself in my jeans, superman shirt, nightmare before xmas jacket and bag, and fedora and said:
"yep, I blend."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous yo ho's...

Remember you're the eagle not one of the scrub turkeys. yeah!
mumsie

20/1/06 7:16 AM  
Blogger pirategirl yo ho's...

aww but i can do the turkey noise so much better!
*gobblegobble*

and i actaully think it's more a case of differing styles and persona's than of ambition or potential like the proverb about the eagle and the scrub turkey talks about ma.

20/1/06 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home