<< back to home



Day number 20.1.06 of the voyage

flashing lights and revolve

Omg i just visited 'Babylon'... aka Mannequins on Pleasure Island. I had intended to go there and a few other clubs, but bumped into a friend and spent the rest of the night there til it closed at 2am. I was on painkillers and a single drink of Vodka & orange juice.
Nice mix. Especially since it blurred my back and hip pain into oblivion. I was doing moves thinking 'hey i shouldnt be able to bend like that without wincing... woot!'
Damn I love gay men. I love a club you can walk about in on the revolving dancefloor and when you shuffle past people you can say "excuse me sweetie", "im going to steal your tie" and "oooh may i touch?" and not be stared at quizically.
Well I was stared at anyway, but in a good way. I chose the over 21s nite to attend cos I didnt want the stupid planet Barbies there, also it meant that lots of older older folks were about and I was among the group of hot young things for the evening.
My friend and his friend were dancing up a storm and more than once I was the meat in the sandwich. mehehehehe.
I took a whole 3 pics, 2 of dancing, one of kissing. Then the batteries died, the beasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home