<< back to home



Day number 19.12.05 of the voyage

Swash Swash Buckle Buckle

OMG THEY HAVE A VIRTUAL REALITY SWASHBUCKLING PIRATE GAME IN DISNEYQUEST TO WHICH I HAVE A FREE PASS!!!!!

Sorry, that got me very excited. I've been walking around Zone 8 calling out "Dead... Men... Tell... No... Tales..." like Mr Cotton's parrot in Curse of the Black Pearl.

Today I earnt an extra 11c in small change. it's wonderful what bonuses you can pick up whilst sweeping the streets.

I worked the 4pm - 12:30am shift and have to be into work for the 7:30am shift tomorrow. Typical of my insomniac ways, when I have to sleep I cant so here I am blogging instead of getting what I can out of my 4 or so hours of sleep time.

Also typical is the fact that I knew exactly what interesting things I was going to blog about today but when I'm here I always forget.

How dumb.

Tonight I was my supervisor's hero because I got a wall of grafitti lovely and clean. What kind of moron puts their full name on a wall in crayon?
An American moron, that's what.

The other day on the same 4pm-12:30am shift I spoke to an older person who loved me and called me an ambassador to the company and all sorts of other wonderful head-swelling praise. On the same note today a castmember from my morning team informed me how missed I am in the AM shift.

Someone asked if I'd been naughty and that's why they moved me, I said I was making them laugh too much and they werent concentrating on their work while I was around.

That said I'm back on AM tomorrow, then a day off Tuesday - on which I'll no doubt do something terribly exciting like do my laundry and go food shopping - then 11am-8pm shifts til Christmas Day - which I'm lucky enough to have off also.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous yo ho's...

you now work for an organisation that preys on children to buy disney merchandise and you represent a company that is corporate whore.

why couldn't you stay in adelaide and clean up shit there? was it worth flying to the other side of the world just to sweep up shit? oops i mean 'protein spills' do you feel validated that you are working for an american company that twists fairytales into merchandise and you support the biggest kiddy scammers in the world.

ahoy me sellout.

you are a sheep in a goats world. baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... follow the herd, join the numbers, follow the herd.

childish people shit me. get a real job, cleaning up shit and playing games all day is a sellout.

19/12/05 7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous yo ho's...

dear lord, when will this person move on. Aparently your life of cleaning up Disney Land is far more interesting then their dull, dull life vix.

Meh anyways babe missing you heaps. life is somewhat duller down here without you. Well as dull as it ever gets for me :P

Merry Crimbo!

19/12/05 9:03 PM  
Blogger pirategirl yo ho's...

yeah evidently so
i just ignore them Crazy Beautiful
not worth my time or anyone elses.
to answer the question asked of me though, I say Yes it is worth it.
I wouldnt be here otherwise. Tis all part of my master plan.

missing you too my darling, keep up the insanity while I'm away xx

19/12/05 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home