<< back to home



Day number 1.12.05 of the voyage

Land ho!

I've landed m'hearties!
And I'll kill the pirate talk for now cos it'll hurt my mind.

it's okay, I'm alive.

I have heaps to blog about but my brain is fried and my online time is limited. I have many a yarn to share about the gruelling journey over here - including why my visa was Cancelled Without Prejudice cos of a clerical error in Sydney which resulted in my gender being WRONG!

I was actually taken into a private interview room in San Fransico Airport before customs and asked if I'd had a sex change etc!

And I was placed in a separate dorm with American girls instead of Aussies and the cute smiley security guard was all concerned about me. She said if I had any trouble to call her... I asked if i could call her even if I didnt.

Yeah, in the place a whole 10 minutes and flirting already.

Ok, I'm off cos all I did today was sign paperwork and listen to morons - including pushy Brazillian students.

I won a free Disney cup tho. I'm such a champ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home