<< back to home



Day number 28.11.07 of the voyage

Greetings from Orlando!

arrived last night at my apartment, and have settled in nicely. I was assigned the master bedroom with King Size bed, ensuite and walk-in robe. This place is really nice.
I
Went out for dinner last night at Ci-Ci's Pizza, just across the road, all you can eat and drink for under US$9! I had dinner with (test of memory here!) roomies Daniel and Jason, along with Katie, Caitlin, Amy, Steve and Sunjay. I also met the girls from Brazil staying next door to us.

Did a little paperwork this morning and was issued with my Photo-ID. The photo ain't too bad, but my hair's a lil cow-licky... Cow-licky, that a word?

Not suffering from jetlag too much, because I didn't sleep any on the plane and arrived here early in the evening. Can tell you, was getting a little delusional on the plane. My thoughts would wander and blur into one. I can't remember much, but I do remember music and blankets colliding at one point.

Haven't made a fool of myself yet, but its only a matter of time. I set the smoke detector a few seconds ago with my Celebrity-Fake-Tan coloured toast- its very sensitive! Luckily, my roomies are at the pool.

Unfortunately, kiddies, I've left my camera at home, so I shall buy a new one soon. I ain't leaving without pictures. The view from my apartment alone is great! Lake and trees on one side, Pleasure Island and Epcot on the other side.

Hmm, not much to say just now, I think that's about all.

Bye for now!

1 Comments:

Blogger pirategirl yo ho's...

LOVE!

13/12/07 1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home