<< back to home



Day number 21.3.06 of the voyage

Brief Summary..... a summary on briefs?

So!
I'm home now and have been so for almost 4 weeks. How time flies.

There was a bit of a rough readjustment period and some jet lag to overcome, but after about a week I was settled again.
I was greeted in the new Adelaide Airport with balloons (one of which Vron was quick to point out looked more like a pair of boobs than a love heart), and a scrap of red carpet that was intermittedly thrown at my feet for me to walk on whilst having 'Oh Vicki you're so fine' sung loudly.

The plans now?
Finding employment and moving out of home are the priorities. Also saving the world and sending presents to various lovely Americans is on the To Do List as well.

I'm glad I went. I really really did need this trip and this experience and this time away from everything. I've come back with more independence (which was difficult for that first week coming back to living at home) and have gained some closure and moved on from issues both home and the US.

In a way, I look back on it all as a bit of a working retreat.

This, as with all things in life, is just another tool to help me grow as a person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home